Tamil Nadu Government Announced Holiday For Bakrid on 06-10-2014 (Monday)

Anna University Colleges has been declared as holiday on Monday 06-10-2014




In this press release regarding the release of the government: "Bakrid festival on October 5 instead of 6 would be held on Monday, therefore, the government should establish a holiday that day and appealed to the government's chief Qazi. 


But some of engineering colleges going to work Unofficially  on Monday . So please conform with the college management once .





Tamil Nadu Government Announced Holiday For Bakrid on 06-10-2014 (Monday) Tamil Nadu Government Announced Holiday For Bakrid on 06-10-2014 (Monday) Reviewed by Venkatesh Manian on 06:08 Rating: 5

11 comments:

  1. For me working day......
    iam studying Sairam Enginering college

    ReplyDelete
  2. My college also working day from asan memorial engineering college near chengalpat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have model lab..studying @ Sree Sastha Institute Of Engg..& Tech..(S.S.I.E.T)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too hav clg on monda..iam studying in bharathiyar womens clg salem dt.. being a muslim gal feeling really sad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. im from mepco schlenk engineering college.. damn sure its a working day for me... even if our princi dies , the college will still continue to function after offering a 2 minute silence ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too have colg :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. My college monday holiday

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a amazing website.data recovery greenville sc give me great help when i want to find my lost data.
    They have a professional team and technical support.They can solve your any software
    issues.You must have a try if you have a problem with your mac.

    ReplyDelete

annaunivupdates. Powered by Blogger.